Taking radio into the classroom.
Discover first-hand what it takes to be a radio DJ, news reader or journalist whilst achieving educational outcomes.
We will bring a radio studio to your school for the day and work with a class of pupils to make an exciting radio show.
• Build a radio show from start to finish in a day
• Delivered by BBC broadcast professionals who also teach media qualifications at further and higher education establishments in the UK
• Develop radio industry skills
• Workshops are tailored to meet specific outcomes for primary, secondary and further education
• Up to 30 pupils/staff can take part
• We will bring a radio station to your school!